Friday, May 23, 2008

more time wasters

It's 1:30 am.

I should be asleep, got a long day ahead. Haven't even packed for my weekend getaway.

Instead, I've been creating questions for GoodRead's never-ending book quiz. So far I've submitted 11: SIX relating to Stephen King, 3 relating to Michael Connelly, and one each for Hugh Lofting and Umberto Eco.

Then, thanks to Kim, I now know of the existence of GraphJam: Pop Culture for People in Cubicles. Remember the pie charts I'd featured before? Chances are they got ripped from here. While its main focus is "translation" of song lyrics, it's certainly not limited to that... examples:

MOVIES:
song chart memes

POP CULTURE:
song chart memes

SONGS:
song chart memes

Have a good weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I knew you would like that site! I still laugh about the PacMan chart! ;) Heh heh.

    Have a great getaway!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...