Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Aduuuuuuh, my feet hurt!!!!


Yesterday (Monday 11th April) was a pretty tame day, but got quite a few things crossed off my “To Do” list:

1. Talked to the person in payroll about LHDNM missing my early deductions, he said he should be able to get what I need copied and mailed by the end of the day! Wow, I’m impressed! Of course, it did not occur to me to tell him I’d willingly go pick it up, I’ll need to look out for it in the mail this week…

2. Visited BSN to solve the case of the mysterious RM13.60 charge: turned out to be the annual charge for ATM plus a new charge for sending me my monthly statements. Wish all my questions were as easily answered!

3. Picked up my watch from Mont Blanc – sent it in for a new battery: they also cleaned it up nicely – had quite a few years of crud accumulated on it, teehee!!

4. Found a decent photo album to continue my effort of transferring years’ worth of loose photos into albums. Last Saturday I did 1996-2003 and used up one album. Now I can tackle the one with most pix: 2004 had my Jan Oz trip, March u.s. trip, May visit to Singapore… I’ll feel so much better once that is done :)

Then, having time to kill if I wanted to time my arrival at the Tmn Jaya LRT station such that I could hitch a ride from mom, I decided to finally check out the reflexology place up in the top floor of KLCC. It would not be my first foot massage, but definitely my first reflexology session.

It was a pleasant 45mins, even though certain parts of my feet (supposedly correlating to the heart, colon, stomach, kidney) were quite painful! And in general, my right foot was in pain throughout compared to the left. The boy (from Bandung, Indon) was pleasant and softspoken, though I wonder how one can have such a job and not have it wreak havoc on your hands! I didn't know if tipping was expected, so I buat dunno aje lah... after all, RM50 for a 45 minute session is not cheap maaaaaaah!

Of course, whatever benefits from the entire session were minimized as I had to immediately make my way to the LRT, and proceed to stand for the 20mins or so of the journey to get to my stop! :p

After effects:
Some soreness got lah… but nothing bad… but upon getting out of bed this morning, which included of course putting full body weight onto my feet… ayoyo… very sore… but a nice kind of sore… after all, I *am* quite the sadist (or is it masochist? Both?), plus I know it’s good for me, so I will be going every week or so.

And for ‘homework,’ I am going to reacquaint myself with the reflexology walk over at Lake Gardens.

Here's to me doing stuff that I like, and feeling good about myself.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...