Monday, April 04, 2005

to do list

Once I'm back in KL...


I'm lookin fwd to...

1. tennis (Zu/Oya - gotta borrow racket though... ok?)

2. roti canai (Raju, here I come!!)

3. TEH TARIK!! (the ONLY time I'll willingly take sweetened condensed milk!)

4. meeting up w ex-school mates on sunday 10th april (rick - this still on?)

5. roti bakar telur cheese (Spicy Kitchen @ Hartamas)

6. meeting up w ex-office mates (no date(s) set yet, but will happen for sure)

7. Nasi lemak, cheese naan (Sri Steven's @ Pandan Indah)


NOTE: food outweighs people - teehee!!

.
.
.
. . and have some chores to do / loose ends to tie up...

a. settle income tax (wonder how to tell them not to expect me to be filing for another year or so...?)

b. ex-employer: is housing loan settled?? what's the status?? sigh.

c. ex-employer: have you figured out how much I owe for the 50 weeks of employment i "owe"? the "estimated" amount you gave is not acceptable, but you've not replied my letter sent in November asking for clarification. sigh.


~*~*~*~*~*~

okay.... it's 930am... should start packing... shower... finish off this book before I leave... byeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...