Monday, October 16, 2006

AaaAAaaAAaaaaaahhh chooooooo!

excuse me

bless me

thank me

[I'm having a cold, in case you didn't figure that out yet]

[tho, it's not a full-blown cold [yet], but considering I've sneezed and had to blow my nose more often today than over the past, oh, month??!! I *think* that indicates some sort of cold hitting my immune system, eh?]

Add to this two nights of lackluster sleep, *and* crappily cold weather,,, all this makes me LYNNE THE ZOMBIE!

On another note - glad so many of you enjoyed the photos I'd featured in the previous post[s] :-)

I'm sure I have tons of intelligent witty things to say/type ... but I think I'll focus my attention on the laundry right now: the dryers should be done soon, then it'll be another hour or so of foldage... by that time, I'll probably be wanting to curl up and zombify until Kosh gets back.

So, till tomorrow, dear readers.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Get Dr Kosh for transfer of the cold...he is heaty. LOL. Take care, Lynne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh... Poor thing! Hope you will feel better soon.

    As for me.. Thanks for the adivce on the power of language. Yes, I do know that what one says to oneself is vital, but somehow I just seem to bes stuck. Getting there though... You're great for guiding me!!

    Folding clothes, is it the most boring job ever? for me it is. I frickin hate it! But I hate all sorts of housework, so...

    Hugs!!

    Monsoon

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...