Saturday, October 07, 2006

a meme from May...

.. not May the person, but May the MONTH ... that's about 4 months ago!

From a fellow Lost Blogger Alissa who meme'd herself here, and I too tagged MYself, tho it took me 4 months to dust the cobwebs off of the draft and work on it for real.

So here goes: The Countdown Meme

[now, if I were cruel, I'd have Europe's The Final countdown playing in the background while you read this.... just so you know, it's certainly playing in my head!!]

10 Favorites:
Favorite Season: Summer
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Time: Quality Time with Kosh
Favorite Food: I have yet to find a replacement for Porgy's BBQ Beef Ribs in Urbana.
Favorite Drink: Long Island Iced Tea / non-al: Coffee Bean's Vanilla Latte
Favorite Ice Cream: Ben & Jerry's Dublin Mudslide
Favorite Place: "my corner" at my Coffee Bean hangout
Favorite Sport: Tennis
Favorite Actor: errr... James Marsters?
Favorite Actress: errr... Alyson Hannigan?

9 Currents:
Current Feeling: tired
Current Drink: Coke Zero
Current Time: 7:59pm
Current Show on TV: Dragonheart on WGN (it's on, but I'm not paying attention)
Current Mobile Used: Sony Ericson P800
Current Windows Open: none (hey it's a wee bit chilly out!)
Current Underwear: black
Current Clothes: black bike shorts, black babt tee, white socks
Current Thought: "what a silly meme, making me peek at my undies!"

8 Firsts:
First Nickname: something like "ze-lin" no thanx to my father.
First Kiss: a good-for-nothing guy called Saiful.
First Crush: Paul McCartney.
First Best Friend: hmmm... my kindergarten sweetheart Raymond Yap?
First Vehicle I Drove: no idea what beat-up car the driving instructor had.
First Job: Customer Service @ Toys R Us, while waiting for my SPM results.
First Date: well in Malaysia a date usually happened in groups - but I think my first real outing with my first real bf was to go see the movie Isabella or Fenomena.
First Pet: Puffy the dawg.

7 Lasts:
Last Drink: Coke Zero
Last Kiss: Kosh, a few hours ago, before he passed out on the couch post-call!
Last Meal: a zone bar. if REAL meal, then lunch/dinner yesterday at the local Thai place
Last Website Visited: mapquest [trying to map the various local IHOPs to figure out which is the closest / most convenient]
Last Movie Watched: in the theater - that CGI movie, not Over the Hedge, but similar theme/story. If at home, then Kill Bill Vols 1 & 2.
Last Phone Call: Kosh.
Last TV Show Watched: Star Trek TOS [The City on the Edge of Forever], but wasn't paying full attention

6 Have You Evers:
Broken the Law?: probably
Been Drunk: hell yeah!
Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: nope
Been in the middle/close to gunfire: nope
Skinny Dipped: yep
Broken Anyones Heart: probably

5 Things:
Things you can hear right now: the TV with Dragonheart playing
Things on your bed: the bedding???
Things you ate today: zone bars (2), tortilla chips
Things you do when you are bored: surf the net
[Hey, there are only FOUR things in this list?!!!]

4 Places You Have Been Today:
- the library
- "centered / balanced" [yoga meditation]
- the loo ;-)
- the couch

3 Things On Your Desk Right Now:
- the laptop
- a whole bunch of Kosh's papers/bills/junk
- the power cord for the laptop

2 Choices:
Salt or Pepper?: Salt
Hot or Cold?: Hot

1 Place You Want to Visit:
Iceland

That wasn't too painful, was it?

Anyone wanna tag themselves, go right ahead.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'm totally late, but well done. Meme are great, no matter how delayed!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...