Wednesday, June 18, 2008

mosaic meme

Stole this from Karl.

The concept:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.

The questions:
1. What is your first name? (I used "lynne")
2. What is your favorite food? right now?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is one word that describes you?
12. What is your flickr name? (I had to drop "1972" to get any hits)

Here are my results...
I tip my hat to the following flickr photo owners:
1. Lynne Eastaway, 2. Harold's Beef Ribs!, 3. Stormy sky- St Mary's Cemetery, 4. 10001-burning-man-2006 - Black Rock City 2006 (Nevada) from the sky, 5. Alyson Hannigan signing autograph, 6. 'Teh Tarik' - Asian Cappucino, 7. Not of this Earth - The Bubbling Sulfur Pools of Iceland, 8. Monday dessert, 9. Peaceful Dawn, 10. Nothing to see, 11. Reach for the Sky - Deep Negative, 12. Azlynne


* phrase stolen from Pat Rothfuss :)

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...