Sunday, June 01, 2008

sunny sunday snippets

Okay so I need to stop featuring GraphJam stuff in every post... but...
song chart memes
more graph humor and song chart memes

why do I like this? I'll let you speculate, LoL, cos I'm not sure I know either :-)

On another topic:
Anyone on facebook who is friends with me can see that I've had an increase in friendships over the past week or so - all it took was for one pal, who happens to blog *and* be a "brother" of mine, i.e. a fellow member of a co-ed professional chemistry fraternity, that one pal finally joined facebook and befriended me, then I noticed quite a few familiar names appearing as her friends, so I befriended them and it's been kinda cool to reconnect with some folk from my 1990-1995 era of life :-) Still so many missing tho :( Patience...

Kinda funny tho, how I'm almost at 100 friends over there. Who would have thought... after all, I only joined facebook at the insistence of one friend who said it was the only way to keep in touch with her... that was about a year ago... then I concentrated on reconnecting with schoolmates,,,, then added fellow bloggers,,, then got sucked in to the word games... and the rest is history, LoL!

anyways, it's not like I'm going for quantity targets or anything, but if you're on facebook and would like to hook up as friends there, look me up using my "Lynne Naranek" moniker :-)

Have a good week, y'all :-)

2 comments:

  1. Everyone that I show that graph to just busts out laughing! It is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...