Wednesday, August 20, 2008

masak-masak

... or "intermission", continued!

I have no idea why I've been documenting my recent kitchen adventures with such enthusiasm... So far there are now 21 pix in the Facebook album I've devoted to this topic ... today yesterday (it *is* 2am!) I was particularly proud of the impromptu lunch which involved juggling three pots/pans on the stove to produce egg noodles alfredo with a side of salmon sauteed with onion & veggies. follow this link for the album, recent photos at the end.

... final installment on the "throwaway" "series" soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah... so did now all our masak-masak play comes to live!!

    p/s- just made a link to your last post in my latest post. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...