Thursday, November 03, 2005

activity update & ribs!!

Today was a very sluggish day...

Woke up with a slight pain in my right ankle, limped around a bit before it wore off.

Later, was all dressed up for the gym, but just sat there, just not liking the idea of going to the gym. *sigh* Dragged myself out anyway.

But decided to go run an errand at the Chemistry Department instead. Then walked right past the gym... and was totally NOT tempted to enter. So I didnt.

Still got a 1hr walk out of the whole thing, so not too bad lah.

But..... in order to "earn" my X-hot BBQ beef ribs (only available on Fridays at the nearby BBQ place, yum!!), tomorrow I will have to go the gym first, and only swing by the BBQ place on the way back.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm I am drooling thinking about them ribs!

*stomach rumbles*


Yikes, am getting hungry again :p guess my weird salad thing is starting to wear off.

Weird salad thing?

Yeah, well yesterday I gave the kitty her tuna treat as I chopped half a red, green and yellow pepper (capsicum) and 1/3 large red onion. Surprisingly large volume, totally filled the bowl I was going to use... so I split it into two. Mixed in the tuna and two spoons of mayo, and there was my dinner.

For the "extra / leftover" veggies: today, I decided to mix in one chopped green apple, and some of my yummy roasted garlic vinaigrette. Imagine: peppers, onions, apples ina vinaigrette. It was definitely... interesting :) Had that with a beef burger patty and a slice of cheese and half a slice of bagel.

Hmmm that was about 6 hours ago, so I should get some food in me.

Will head back soon (am in library right now).

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...