Friday, November 04, 2005

my weekend plans

Activity update:
25min walk to gym
30min cross-training program on an elliptical thingy @ 220cal
1x10, 1x7 @ 30lbs bicep curls (weird that I had trouble with this: I blame the machine!)
2x15 @ 30lbs tricep pushdowns
25min walk back
15min walk to/from BBQ place to get RIBS!

Tomorrow’s plan:
1hr (?) walk to “other” gym on other side of campus
Treat myself to ~30min sauna!
1hr (?) walk back

Today has been unusually warm, and we’re going to pay for it tomorrow, so it seems. The weather forecast for tomorrow afternoon is severe thunderstorms, maybe strong enough to generate tornados! Fun. So will carry out my sauna trip in the morning, just to make sure I’m back holed up in the apartment well before any drops start to fall!

May need to give myself a break on Sunday, cos I wonder just how much I’m going to “activate” my shins with my planned walk tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...