Thursday, November 03, 2005

taxes, bones, semen and lizards, oh my!

I was amazed to read about just how transparent Finland is! Wow, it would be a total challenge for Malaysia to even think about being 5% as transparent!! What am I talking about? Click HERE to find out about their tax records being a matter of public record.

"Bones" for real?: An intriguing Tale From the Crypt, courtesy of the WashingtonPost.com, about the long tale of trying to see if a skull that had been sitting on a shelf in D.C. Council member Jim Graham's office for a year and half is that of William Wirt. See HERE.

Theft of Bull Semen: I'm reminded of the joke of the people who rob the (sperm) bank and are disappointed not to find any money but gladly help themselves to all that "pudding" ... do you think these thieves thought it was pudding too?

Another lizard in a toilet.. Samm, did you start a trend? This one was carnivorous, though, unlike yours (thankfully!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...