Tuesday, November 01, 2005

happy deepavali

I believe today is Deepavali: the Indian Hindu Festival of Lights. Read more about it HERE to expand your cultural knowledge :D

~~
Activities for today:
1. 40mins very low impact aerobics at home
2. 10mins 2x15 bicep curls, shoulder press, tricep curls
3. 10min walk to library
4. 10min walk back from library

I feel kinda limited cos a package is supposed to arrive today: Stephen King's Dark Tower#7, paperback version, which just got released. If I'm not there to receive it, it'll be a bother to get a re-delivery but worse if I have to somehow go pick it up myself, what with no car and all :p

~~
Aaaanyways : I am a little behind on e-mails ... patience... it's the holiday season anyway in KL so I bet lots of you are not going to be online for almost a week :p What with Deepavali followed by Aidil Fitri, I know KL's a ghost town right now :D

~~
And after yesterday's wet wet halloween, today is a bright bright bright sunshine-y day! At times like these I wish the psycho kitty was a dog and not a cat, cos going for extended walks with a doggie in this weather would be just awesome!

Kosh kinda infected me with a malaise of not wanting to walk unless we actually have a destination in mind, teehee, not really his fault lah but yeah, it's not like in my grandma's swiss village where the walk up the mountain will bring you to a little farm/restaurant where you can get a bite to eat/drink before making your way down again... here's all flat anyway... bleah...

But hey, with the nice weather that's forecasted to last for at least a week, maybe I can get a round or two of tennis?? Gotta call & try and set that up... :D

~~
Yeah, nothing much else to "report" or blog about at this time... will be checking a few books out of the library to keep me company. Oh - I don't feel so guilty anymore about returning the WoT#11 late: I checked and saw that another copy has been due back since Oct 20th! Yay, I'm not as mean as that person :D

Okay.. signing off now.. type at y'all in a day or two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...