Monday, November 07, 2005

Four and a half!

Yes, four and a half! That's the answer!!!

Ooooookay, so what's the question?

Take a look at the pic below, then take a wild guess:


Actually the exact answer is 4.43. People. Needed. To tip a cow!

Now, I've heard mention of cow-tipping, and I think it's been featured in a few movies. It's one of these all-American drunk adolescent rural pastimes, or so we've been told. Or is it all an urban (rural?) legend??

Anyway, so someone actually took the time to figure out just how a cow could be tipped.
Do they have nothing else better to do?

But appreciate the laugh I got out of it!

Tip o' the hat to this morning's The Daily Buzz on WB. And if you want to read more, HERE's an article for ya. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...