Friday, September 15, 2006

Filler: The Hitchhikers

[from my email inbox a while ago]
An elderly man walked into a confessional booth. The following conversation ensued:

Man: "I am 82 years old, and have a wonderful wife of 60 years, many children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. Yesterday, I picked up two college girls, hitchhiking. For some reason, they thought I was kind of interesting. One thing led to another, and we ended up at a motel, where I had sex with each of them twice."

Priest: "Are you sorry for your sins?"

Man: "What sins?"

Priest: "What kind of a Catholic are you?"

Man: "I'm Jewish."

Priest: "Why are you telling me all this?"

Man: "I'm telling everybody!"
Yes folks, it's 6am as I type this - Kosh has already stumbled off to work, and I'm unable to get back to sleep. Yay. Catching up on blogs time, whoohooo!

1 comment:

  1. I love this fable! How the hell in the early morning hours gave you this inspiration ...hehehehe!!!

    It's fun!!! Can we have more to boost the libido?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...