Saturday, December 10, 2005

2hr 53m 20s and counting

I glanced at the connection time and was quite surprised to see I've been online for almost three hours!

That's for this particular session only. Was online for another two hours or so earlier.

So long I didn't go to too many "heavy" sites, I didn't suffer too much from the dial-up connection. Kewl!

Most of my time has been spent visiting and exploring blogs (added quite a few to the sidebar - welcome, newbies!)

Finally remembered to do a bit of "research" for future posts about
- Narnia as Christian allegory?
- my issues with the supersize me "movie/documentary"
Stay tuned...

Didn't make it out of the apartment today - was still nursing a very snotty nose :-( Maybe tomorrow... the nose seems to have have dried out a lot through the day today, whoohooo! So my Darth Vader impression is pretty much shot, along with any potential I had to make prank heavy breathing calls, LOL

Yawwn... it's about quarter to midnight, I might as well sign off and head to bed.

G'nite!

1 comment:

  1. snglguy: many thanx for yr continued support, dear!

    dawn: you're very welcome, dearie! thanx for the link; will drop by often :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...