Thursday, September 29, 2005

... the heat is on ...

last night, as I lay in bed, I caught a whiff of a weird smell ...

... warm and metallic...

took me a while to figure it out....

... then it hit me ...

>>> The heat had turned itself on <<<

yeah, the temperature dropped yesterday, overnight of about 45F! I'd finally closed the windows... it's great to have winds blowing in so you get a change of air in the apartment, but it's totally another when you start to feel like you're feezing your buns (or in my case, my feet) off! I guess that was enough "fresh air" around to activate the thermostat.

today woke up around 10am ... coooollllllldddddddddd :p

it's nice and sunny outside, though: I think the weatherperson termed it as "brisk". May bundle up and go outside - make a trip to the library perhaps - just to feel the sun on my face.

~~~
on another note: tonight is the season premiere of SMALLVILLE. Last season ended quite dramatically, we'll have to see where tonight picks up. And like I mentioned earlier, "Spike" will be joining the cast this season, so I definitely want to see that happen.

~~~
tomorrow I head down to St Louis again. So long the weather holds up (cold is fine, just don't friggin rain the whole bloody day like last time!) we'll be meeting up with CB and go exploring the city zoo on Saturday. I'm not really a zoo person, not that keen on animals in captivity, but hey, it's free admittance, and it's pretty close to where we are staying, and did I mentino it's free? :p

okay, time to bring out the home exercise tape and warm myself up via billy blanks or jane fonda or cindy crawford. fun.

laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...