Monday, September 19, 2005

recovering....

If you'd *seen* the pile of used tissues on the table yesterday, you'd understand why my nose hurt so much...

uh-huh... i've been suffering from a bad cold these last few days... maybe it was due to the rainy weather? It's no fun getting 3 colds in 3 weeks... although this most recent one was certainly the worst!! The other two? I mentioned having caught a mild cold right after Labor Day. Which I passed on to Kosh. Which he then passed back to me at the end of the Cleveland trip. fun. :p

so on the exercise trail - apart from some very low-impact & intensity at home via exercise tapes, haven't done much exercise... certainly didn't have the mood to drag myself to the gym only to have a pile of use tissues piling up as i tried to up my heartrate! bleeeaaaaah at the thought!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaanyway....... on to not-snot tales... 'snot funny!! haha...

~~~

First.. here's my stupid score... I like that the quiz kinda messes with your brain in the end.. kinda uses the percentile thingy in reverse, so the lowe the score, the "less stupid" you are.. try it out for yourself :D (sorry, I forgot to whom I need to tip the hat for this one! was it Gibson?)


'The



~~~

Here's something for those who may have been doing a good job avoiding someone, but in a moment of distraction answer the phone, only to find [*avoidee*] on the other end... it's called sorrygottago.com, with a tagline: When you absolutely positively have to get off the phone. They provide lots of suggestions for excuses to get you off that phone... I dunno how often i would need that,but for the rest of y'all in the real world... enjoy...!

~~~

Remember I'm a fan of the Rocky Horror Picture Show? Well i stumbled across this link to watching the movie, with bunny actors! teeeheee!! Looks really funny (but I access the 'net in a public place, so I haven't turned the volume on yet, bummer!) Check out the Rocky Horror Picture Show Bunny Show HERE.
(Tip o' the hat to: Edison Ho)

~~~

It's no longer a ha-ha burning issue, but gas prices will always be something to look out for, especially when one is gonna be doing a lot of travelling between Urbana and St Louis, or later Urbana and Iowa City... So yeah, check out Gas Buddy: it's a very useful resource for those who wanna know where to find cheap gas (and I don't mean the type you get outta yr behind after a dinner of beans!) - punch in yr ZIP code, and tadaaaaaah! This is particularly helpful considering the high gas prices nowadays (valid only for most of the USA & Canada).
(Tip o' the hat to: Randy Cassingham, featured as a Bonzer Site of the week, This is True for 11 September 2005)

~~~

okay, I think that's all the links and "news" for me for today... hope to be a lot more productive (and entertaining?) tomorrow :p

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hey tissue nose... here's hoping you feebbb bedder soon. (^____^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL :-D danks! i dink i am doing bedder :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...