Monday, September 12, 2005

macca newsflash!

omg omg omg ... paul's got a new album out! And if I wanna believe the one article I read about it, it's supposed to be good, his best ever since his time with The Beatles!!

It's entitled Chaos and Creation in the Backyard

I *really* liked the Flowers in the Dirt album... that's when he collaborated with Elvis Costello, and boy did it prove that Paul needs a partner in order to produce good stuff!! Pity that in 1989 I didn't have a CD player, so I got it on tape, and now I have no idea where it is; and even if I did find it, it's probably unplayable anyway... :-( I can still sing some of the songs on that album from memory, but it would be nice to get my hands on a CD...

(okay, so my tale of Cleveland is interrupted by this macca newsflash, sowwy... will continue with that tomorrow... in the meantime, here's something to chew on: I am typing this while in St Louis, Missouri; in the campus of Washington University! How did I get here? stay tuned!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...