Thursday, September 01, 2005

Some of my past lives!



Currently "A Jobless Bum" but In a Past Life...

You Were: A Mute Alchemist.

Where You Lived: Korea.

How You Died: Hung for treason.



Currently "Unemployed" but In a Past Life...

You Were: An Albino Executor of Sacrifices.

Where You Lived: China.

How You Died: Buried alive.



... and if I used my most recent job of "Change management", what *would* my Past Life have been?

You Were: An Arrogant Belly Dancer.

Where You Lived: New Zealand.

How You Died: Suicide.



Hmmm... I think my fave past life would have to be the "Arrogant Belly Dancer" :-)

1 comment:

  1. In a Past Life...

    You Were: A Diseased Viking.

    Where You Lived: Egypt.

    How You Died: Natural causes.


    *********************************
    In a Past Life...

    You Were: A Kind Belly Dancer.

    Where You Lived: Tibet.

    How You Died: Hung for treason.


    **********************************
    In a Past Life...

    You Were: A Mute Jester.

    Where You Lived: Siberia.

    How You Died: Killed in Battle.

    *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

    Hey, apparently I was a Belly Dancer too... But a Kind one. And in Tibet. ;-P

    Malapetaka betul!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...