Tuesday, September 27, 2005

... life is a lemon?

At lunch the other day i noticed the label on the bottle of iced tea that said "sweetened lemon natural flavor"

... but on the back, i noticed it said "no fruit juice. no articifial colors or flavors"

So, can someone tell me how they get the natural lemon flavor into the drink if they don't use lemon juice? After all, that's what differentiates a "plain" iced tea from iced lemon tea, right?

Oh, and to top it off: in the list of ingredients: last item on this list... can you guess it?

Uh-huh: "natural lemon flavor"

That *so* clears things up for me, that's for sure.

Not!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...