Monday, October 10, 2005

Globe trotting & Word association (Week 140)

My last night in St Louis - whoohooo!!!

Oh, guess what... I'm going to be quite the travelling person in the next few weeks.

First will be the trip back from St Louis to Urbana tomorrow... then on Saturday am heading to Iowa City... then taking off on Sunday from Cedar Rapids to Zurich via Chicago & London for a 1.5week visit... visit my relatives and my ailing grandma... then back to the u.s. in late October, from Zurich back to Cedar Rapids via Dallas/Fort Worth. And decide whether to hang around in Iowa City, or make my way back to Urbana to hold the fort, torture the psycho kitty, etc etc... :-)

So, yeah, for those who got my sms saying I'd be back in KL in mid-Nov - change of plans, sowwy! I'll be back probably in Jan '06 instead :-)

~~~

And hey, it's Sunday (or was about 55 minutes ago...) Here's the latest word association list from Unconscious Mutterings:
  1. Quirk:: of fate
  2. Crystal:: ball
  3. Pet Peeve:: Jeeves
  4. Cuban:: cigars
  5. Breasts:: implants / melons / hooters
  6. Whispers:: in your ear / sweet nothings
  7. Complicated:: this is going to be painful
  8. Promise me:: clingy
  9. Murder:: she wrote
  10. Filament:: sky (i know, that's FIRMament) / thin thread
What do YOU immeditely think of? Share lah! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...