Thursday, October 13, 2005

Indiana Jones FOUR!!

Hey y'all... have you heard? Indiana Jones #4 is in the works!

This is the first I heard about it... seems it's been kinda news since 2002, but there have been numerous problems with getting the script or something, but hopefully things are moving forward....

Tip o' the Hat to who formula3G, who was referring to THIS article.

HERE's some news from the spielbergfilms.com site.
Can you believe it's been FIFTEEN years since Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade? They are going to have to move the setting of movie #4 to the 50's, seeing as Harrison Ford has certainly aged since he last chose wisely...

This I *will* be catching in the theatres!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...