Monday, October 03, 2005

web time-wasters

did I say time-wasters? I mean time-passers ... I'm usually at #2 *grin!*

1. nobodyhere/justme/me.here

2. Websudoku

3. Noah's Ark

Check them out and have fun!

~~
yeah. got into town, went directly to the library. And Buffy Season 3 Disc 5 is out!! Aaarrgh!! so decided to hang around on the computers here for a little bit. Gotta go soon, tho.

I bet the psycho kitty will be pstchotically happy to see me. Hopefully she will not have left any little "presents" and "surprises" for me to clean up.... :p

'laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...