Thursday, August 24, 2006

Blog Appreciation Day

It's such a great idea, and it got bigger with lots of other people hopping on board! ... but I can't participate in showing my appreciation for the blogs I do read... My phone can take pix, but it can't talk to Kosh's Mac via the cable hookup thingy; neither is there a bluetooth connection on this puter; nor IR; so no way to share any pix of your blogs on my [Kosh's] screen.

Bummer.

Maybe next time, eh?

* * *
[btw, to all: thanx for all the b-day greets!]

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday !!

    So sorry I didn't see it before today that it was your birthday. Hope you had a good day!
    Being a leo I am sure you did... *lol*

    I have been so stressed this week, it's amazing I've been able to cope.

    Have a good weekend.

    Greetings from Monsoon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the birthday greetings.

    That is a cool idea. Once I don't have PMS skin and am better at fixing my new hair, I might try that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way: I have never tried ben and Jerry Ice cream. We don't have that here. I think the brands we have here are all Norwegian, except Haagen Dasz (or how do you write that again!?) and Mõvenpick. Sounds divine though.

    Ice-cream is the best thing ever!!

    Yummmmmmm *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's what is in the heart that counts. Even without photos. And happy belated.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...