Thursday, August 10, 2006

I wonder whether the weather will...

It feels like I am still in KL / Malaysia because:
  • it's gawddam hazy out there
  • it's gawddam muggy out there
Did you hear about that fooiled terrorist plot to blow up 10+ planes over the Atlantic Ocean enroute from Heathrow to various locations in the U.S.?
    Firstly: to all those involved in plotting to end all those lives - SHAME ON YOU! You are monsters. I don't care if you think you have religion on your side. You are monsters.

    Secondly: omg they are banning all liquid/gel items - so no toothpaste, no face cleanser, no sunblock, no nothing?! No electronic devices [what, u want people to check-in their laptops? u gonna pay for allt he damage that is guaranteed to happen? just checking...] I also heard that no carry-on luggage allowed at all, tho later I heard they will allow stuff to be brought aboard - in clear, see-thru plastic bags only. Yikes! I can understand the need, but, omg, I am *so* glad I am already here and not just about to head over to this side of the world.

    Ugh - VisaGurl! *You* be heading to Florida from Malaysia soon, eh? I wish you allll the best, beb! I do not envy you your guaranteed-to-be-hellish transit at all airports!
Okay so time to get showered and hunt some food down.

Later today - *if* Kosh gets outta work at a reasonable hour that is NOT oh 930pm - we might just end up getting that futon,,, plus finish up the shopping for the kids birthday pahtay this sunday.

Gawd the weather out there is awful today.

Ugh.

And yeah I know the title of this post don't make no sense - just felt like going on an alliterative spree. So sue me. :p

3 comments:

  1. ..m worried too babe..please dont go near to any airport for a while...they will never stop ..monstering

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, this is the first I've heard about this! Nightline is coming on in a few minutes and I'll be watching. Glad I got home a couple of weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a nightmare. I stranded at Logon International Airport yesterday. A lot of flights were either cancelled or delayed. Because of that, I missed my connection flight and had to spend a night in Boston. I threw anyway my toiletry before passing through the security checking line today. I think all the travelers are more prepare today than yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...