Monday, August 14, 2006

For the Trekker in all of us!

H/T : Tyler at 45-Caliber Justice

This one is soooooo why Galaxy Quest's Crewman Number 6 (Guy) was freaking out!


These made LOL too:




not *all* of them are sex related lah...


Hope this helps get your Monday off to a smiling start!

All images taken from THIS website - click and see all three pages of awesome Star Trek inspirationalesque posters!


P/S: sneaking in this pic of Kosh & I from yesterday. Not very flattering, you say? True, but hey, I ain't posting no full-frontal pix, eh?

Anyways, what with the delay in getting out of the hospital and all, we only got there at 5... scarfed down drinks and burgers and hotdogs and cake and icing and .... yeah i think that's about it LOL! Got back at 11pm - tiiiiiiiiired!! Was good to see this side of the family after 5 months :-)

Poor Kosh had to be back at work at 6am today (i think he LEFT at 6am, urgh!)... and me? Not too zombified, but I *will* be taking a break from the gym today. But have a hankering for Thai food... maybe another round of Pad Thai? With Crab Rangoon appetizer? Yummmmmmm!

4 comments:

  1. I am a long time star trek fan (the old series). These posters are hilarious. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. funny posters. despite being cheesy, the original series still rules over next generation, deep space nine, etc.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam & Wil > yeah I got such a kick out of them, how could I *not* share! heehehehe! Glad y'all liked :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...