Friday, August 04, 2006

Roooaaaaaarrrrr!

Puttering around my oh-so-lame Friendster account... and just realised that ALL of my "friends" there (yep, all three of 'em, LMAO!) are Leo's! What a coincidence! :-)

Anyways - so I am majorly paying for that afternoon "nap" .. past 12mn and i'm wide awake while Kosh is fast asleep the poor dear!

Spent the evening puttering around with measuring tape, trying to get the max / ideal measurements for something(s) that could act as a shoerack or two in the tiny area that is the entryway [right now we are in danger of stumbling over shoes and/or walking into the coatrack]. Then spent lots of time flipping thru the recent IKEA catalog :-) Cos we also need a couch [preferably a sofa bed or futon of some sort for guests]. And some order!

anyways - 1am now... me try to sleep.. byyyeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...