Sunday, January 15, 2006

15 reasons…

  1. You can have more than one beer at a time
  2. You can get the size beer you want – even a long neck
  3. A beer won’t give you whisker burns
  4. You can suck on one beer all night long in you want
  5. A beer doesn’t have to be hard to be good
  6. You don’t have to finish a beer in 2 minutes – you can take as long as you want
  7. A beer doesn’t expect you to be true while it runs around
  8. A beer satisfies you every time
  9. A beer is always there when you want it
  10. If you pour a beer correctly you can have as big a head as you want
  11. It takes a long time for a beer to go flat
  12. Even when you pop your beer’s top, you can still have a long stiff one
  13. Beers don’t expect you to be faithful and ask “Is there another beer?”
  14. You can have a quick beer on your lunch hour
  15. If you want to change beers, you don’t need a lawyer

Figure it out yet? The above list is “15 reasons why a beer is better than a man"

I have a sweatshirt with that list – I really dunno if I bought it for myself, or if it was a gag gift from someone… either way, I’m getting rid of the sweatshirt, but recording the list, just for the heck of it.

... ... I don’t even *like* beer! :p

On another note: this morning, I found a t-shirt I totally loved, and Kosh got it for me despite him looking at me one kind, teehee! It's a turquoise tee with the words Barbie [heart]'s Ken in white cursive letters, but with a "DUMPED" stamped across the [heart]. I found it totally hilarious :-) Am wearing it now while typing, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...