- You can have more than one beer at a time
- You can get the size beer you want – even a long neck
- A beer won’t give you whisker burns
- You can suck on one beer all night long in you want
- A beer doesn’t have to be hard to be good
- You don’t have to finish a beer in 2 minutes – you can take as long as you want
- A beer doesn’t expect you to be true while it runs around
- A beer satisfies you every time
- A beer is always there when you want it
- If you pour a beer correctly you can have as big a head as you want
- It takes a long time for a beer to go flat
- Even when you pop your beer’s top, you can still have a long stiff one
- Beers don’t expect you to be faithful and ask “Is there another beer?”
- You can have a quick beer on your lunch hour
- If you want to change beers, you don’t need a lawyer
Figure it out yet? The above list is “15 reasons why a beer is better than a man"
I have a sweatshirt with that list – I really dunno if I bought it for myself, or if it was a gag gift from someone… either way, I’m getting rid of the sweatshirt, but recording the list, just for the heck of it.
... ... I don’t even *like* beer! :p
On another note: this morning, I found a t-shirt I totally loved, and Kosh got it for me despite him looking at me one kind, teehee! It's a turquoise tee with the words Barbie [heart]'s Ken in white cursive letters, but with a "DUMPED" stamped across the [heart]. I found it totally hilarious :-) Am wearing it now while typing, LOL!