Tuesday, January 10, 2006

One time, back in the toilet...

Wah, it seems that Malaysians picked the toilet as the preferred place for having sex outside of a bedroom, says the 2005 Durex Global Sex Survey.

Toilet??


Seeing the conditions of the typical Malaysian toilet, I think Malaysians are out of their minds!!!

But I also wonder about the demographics of the respondants... after all, if lots of them were younger, unmarried and therefore with restrictions on sexual relations, I suppose they'd know the best place to have their furtive quickies...

But, the toilet???


Yikes!!

Read more about it in TVSmith's 2 sen article "THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO TOILET SEX IN MALAYSIA"; check out the illustrations - hilarious!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I was surpised when I saw that too...
    They must either be using those posh hotel toilets or be really, and I mean like REALLY, desperate...
    I can't even GO in a public toilet, let alone even think about having a quickie (a quickie it'll have to be (it would last as long as i can hold my breath)) in one. :-)
    Malaysians are full of surprises indeed.
    Malaysia boleh!
    Malapetaka betul.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...