Saturday, January 21, 2006

Da poor b-day boy! (updated)

... So we had our ribs & Bab 5 session yesterday.

Then he passed out for a bit.

Then did some work grading papers and stuff.

Only at ~2am was he ready to head over to the location of work to set-up vidcams for the med students’ practice sessions that start 730am saturday. Me tired, but me accompany him to help out anyway..

Shouldn’t have taken too too long, seeing as we’d already done a similar set up last week.

But one of the cams was missing a part of its power cord!?
And the friggin tripod that didn’t seem to grip anything right tipped one of the other cams sending it crashing to the floor.

Bottom line? Only 5 usable cams when 6 were required.

This was going to wreak havoc on an already tight and long schedule… ugh!!

Not much we could do right then, so Kosh puttered around a bit more (and I took adantage of some free time to tweak the previous canasta draft and post it – anyone noticed the time of that post?), and headed back around 5am.

I passed out in bed, while Kosh said he’d be better off NOT sleeping – so he stayed up grading more of the papers. I suppose he left the apartment by 630am to get the day started – I have no recollection of anything until I started waking up about an hour ago.

Now, *i* feel like a zombie, and I actually got ~7hrs sleep… but I know *someone* who is so going to crash once he gets back….

(update: LOL 10 mins later I get a call - the day went off surprisingly smoothly - once the person who'd "borrowed" the power cord returned it that morning! Geeeeeez!! so now = almost 5pm, and he's been passed out for quite a while... probably no activities of any sort till Sunday... yawwwwwn!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...