Friday, January 27, 2006

300th!

Whoohooo! This is my 300th post for this blog :-)

In honor of this special occasion, I'd like to share the news about this really cool shelving concept that's just hit the walls:



It looks like Linky & Dinky are branching out beyond trolling the 'net for kewl links. You can see more pix & info at their magicSHELF page... and read about the Museum of Hoaxes' investigation of magicSHELF - certified "not a hoax".

~~

... there were a few other things to blog about, but right now my brain just wants to sleep. And it's only 1115pm?!

nvm, will tackle these blogworthy thoughts tomorrow, I suppose :p

Have a good weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...