Thursday, January 05, 2006

Feb 22nd, 2006

I shudder at the significance of this date..

No, it's nothing to do with it being Thinking Day, i.e. the birthday of Lord & Lady Baden-Powell of Boy Scouts & Girl Guides fame... Now THAT was a waste of my time & life at school: the GG movement was just another society to join, and the only thing we did was organise a campfire every year which was our main way to meet boys. Spending the night at school was fun, but apart from that.. gee.. nothing significant ever happened...

But I digress... back to my shudder:

Feb 22nd is the day my sanity will start to be put to the test again.


I should be arriving in KL 7am that Wednesday.

Full-time exposure to dysfunction, here I come.

Somebody save me.

And on a related note: Many thanx to Samantha Burns who pointed me in the direction of this excellent product... It *so* resonates with me.. maybe if I get a matching "couples set" to be used as pseudo-voodoo dolls?

Oh, and were you wondering when I'll be back in the U.S. on a more permanent basis?
Well, that will all depend on hoops and paperwork and ted tape, oh my!
I'll try to stay sane till then....

3 comments:

  1. snglguy: LOL, if you knew what I would have to deal with once I get back "home" you'll understand why that knife block *sooooo* appeals to me... but rest assured, my first thought when I saw the product was not "omg it's great" but rather "omg that is so not safe! those knives are sticking out the back!"

    NJ: many thanx, but you're still about 1.5 months early, dearie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyya jacobite, thanx for stopping by and for the feedback! Will be stopping by *your* interesting site often :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...