Thursday, January 19, 2006

it pains me...

... so many things wrong with my country - here's yet another symptom: morality squad to prevent sins. A blog article HERE.

*sigh!*

then... okay so I don't know just HOW this fella chronicled his "problems" with his car (i.e. did he just lash out, did he make unprovable allegations, etc) - but still - shutting down his blog??? Read here: Court bars tirade on Malaysian Web Site

*ouch!*

and then... the recent bomb in Penang? (The Star article HERE) is it *really* "nothing to be worried about; an isolated incident"??

... ... ...

1 comment:

  1. ... true, we are not Saudi Arabia... but we have enough overzealous people who want to make us that way!

    It pains me that so much effort is of the knee-jerk and superficial variety.

    Crack down on the (Muslim) leaders who are corrupt, who womanise, etc...

    people holding hands in the park should be the least of their concern!

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...