Saturday, January 28, 2006

did they find what they were looking for?

Of the past 100 visitors to this blog, a few got here via searches @ yahoo / MSN with the following keywords (I tried to categorise them a bit...):
SEX:
- narcissist toilet sex

HISTORY
- sivil war bullet (huh?? how is that even remotely related to this blog??)

GAMES:
- learn to play scabble with puter
- mtg kamigawa rat's nest

SAFETY
- baggage theft
- fire engine

FOOD
- McDiet

PEOPLE
- jobless bum
- work at home and lovin it
- kosh

MY DARKER SIDE:
- planet x 2053 collision earth
- dark mythological quizzes
- culdian trust

MALAYSIANA
- LHDN (I suppose not may people have blogs about their visits to the Malaysian Internal Revenue Board?)

CAREER ADVICE:
- Petrol and Gas Company in Ghana (no thanx to that latest mutation of the Nigerian scam!)
- book writing
- "sphere of concern vs sphere of influence"
Okay, so apart from the "narcissist toilet sex' (what WERE you looking for, I wonder...), the others are kinda lame..

But i *did* discover another Babylon5 fan: see koshnaranek.blogspot.com. And from there, I found this amusing ASK KOSH site (text only version HERE). Yes, in certain cases, I *am* a geek and a freak :-)

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...