Monday, January 16, 2006

Happiness as a social dysfunction?

(Thanx to Reema for this quiz)











Your Social Dysfunction:
Happy



You're a happy person - you have a good amount of self-esteem, and are socially healthy. While this isn't a social dysfunction per se, you're definitely not normal. Consider yourself lucky: you walk that fine line between 'normal' and being outright narcissistic. You're rare - which is something else to be happy about.
















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


Please note that we aren't, nor do we claim to be, psychologists. This quiz is for fun and entertainment only. Try not to freak out about your results.



... and on an unrelated note - I finally found myself in the TTLB (The Truth Laid Bear) ecosystem - right now I'm a slimy mollusc! That's the 6th from the bottom out of 16 categories, or ranked #10700 out of 48089. Kewl :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...