Sunday, January 29, 2006

*pausing for breath*

*gasp!* I churned out five posts yesterday?!!

yeah, I had lots of time on my hands AND wireless DSL internet access... heaven! :-)

With the 5 posts of yesterday, I got to reduce the number of drafts in my dashboard slightly: tackled some of the long-outstanding topics so that they were finally publishable (and hopefully before they were too stale!)

*still* have 24 drafts, however... cos often I'll stumble on some other stuff I wanna write on but not immediately so into the draft it goes. it's a dynamic number. teehehehee!

~~
... right now me & Kosh need to start heading outta here, seeing as once we get back to Urbana, he pretty much needs to hop right back into the car and continue heading south for Springfield, for another interview-related thing, Then he drives back for the night, but drives there again early Monday morning for the actual interview.

After Monday, he's done with all the interviews. And we'll find out in mid-March whether/where he's been matched to for residency that starts July 2006. More on that once we actually get there....

~~
... discovery of the week: kumquat
a native to China, this weird orange/lemon wanna-be is slightly larger than a baby carrot; eaten all at once (no need to peel off the rind). One bite into it and there is no doubt it's a citrus fruit! .. and yet it's not!

~~
am having kinda weird dreams recently - I only have fleeting impressions when I wake up, but I could *swear* they are scenes from Babylon 5! :-)

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had got a 12A, unfortunately it seems my life is (or used to be) X rated! lol.

    How things change though - I am sat here on a weekend, drinking tea and surfing the net rather than 'larging it' in an underground club... That's what marriage and babies does for you :o)

    I wouldn't change it for the world though.

    Hope you are well and having a great weekend
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. chinese new year break over 'ere, i am bored and doing some blog-whoring ... and i am running out of blog to whore in .. u should post at least 3 now

    ReplyDelete
  3. whohooo, so many people who made me smile!! :-)

    hobo: I was away from the 'puter & 'net for most of the day, so no way I could measure up to your request of 3 posts, LOL. but thanx for the confidence! btw, nice to see you here, will be checking out your blog soon :-)

    guy: *exhales.......* :-)

    gangadhar: hi!! hope you had a good break! good to have you back :-)

    moxie: yeah, not like my younger days were *that* wild, but they were *definitely* things that I'm glad I did & experienced at that time, but don't see the need to do anymore.... do you think it's "maturity"? aarrgghhh!! LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hay Interesting blog dude so if you want you can come to my and leave some comment thnx. dude! HeRe

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...