Sunday, February 19, 2006

blog review!

Am visiting all the blogs on my blogroll,,, here are things that caught my eye today:
From Arod, some interesting facts definitely worth a read, espeically for the wry comments following each fact [Example: Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people. (If you're ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)]

Thanx to Glamor Girl Gone Bad, found out about this "marriage contract" written by this guy in Iowa who is currently facing charges of kidnapping. Of his wife. Hey Kosh, wasn't Iowa your #1 pick to go for residency? Yikes!!

Baghdad Burning's Feb 11th article about a raid in their neighbourhood is an engrossing read.. do check it out HERE.

This is *so* cool! For U.S. (and Italy) residents - check out the distribution of your surname within the U.S; mine is as below:
(I *think* that's Wyoming with no "H" at all in the state?!!)
Many thanx to Gangadhar for this great link :-)

I'm sure glad my job is *not* as janitor of the men's bathroom!! (Thanx to Oreos for the link).

Thanx to Samantha Burns, I have found that my Fantasy/SciFi Character is, quite appropriately...
GANDALF
    A wandering spirit caring for a multitude of just concerns, you are an instrumental power in many of the causes around you.

    And so am I, very dangerous: more dangerous than anything you will ever meet, unless you are brought alive before the seat of the Dark Lord.

    Gandalf is a character from the Middle-Earth universe. TheOneRing.net has a description of him.

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?



And go HERE for a list of some websites that sure sound dirty, but aren't... example: The site: TheRapistFinder.com is really TherapistFinder.com (directory of therapists) :-)
Yes, it's 4:30pm, and we're *still* at Kosh's workplace. Now I'm hungry AND we haven't done any of the shoping yet. Or packing. Or catching up with tv shows. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...