Sunday, February 19, 2006

Nohari & Johari windows

(Yes, I'm still here!! I *hope* this is my last post till KL?!!)

I've seen this Johari Window thing on a few sites
... invented by Joseph Luft and Harrington Ingram in the 1950s as a model for mapping personality awareness. By describing yourself from a fixed list of adjectives, then asking your friends and colleagues to describe you from the same list, a grid of overlap and difference can be built up. (Read more about it HERE)

... and I wasn't planning to jump on the bandwagon, until I noticed its dark side: the NOHARI Window!

So here goes: I'd appreciate people who have actually met & known me to help fill in both Johari & Nohari windows for me.

Funny.. I had a tough time choosing the Nohari adjectives cos I didn't see that many that I though fit me. And for the Johari, there were TOO MANY to choose from that I think describe me, LOL! Let's see how y'all see me, k?

Many thanx!!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...