Monday, February 13, 2006

pictures of my life - according to Google

Saw and subsequently stole tagged myself with this pseudo-meme from Dawn.

Here's how it works: Use the picture you like best from the first (no clicking around for 44 pages) page of the search results on Google Image.
NOTE: Okay, so I'm not 100% clear on things like copyright, so I made it a point to indicate where the image is from. If the image belongs to you , and you'd rather I didn't use it, do tell me in the comments section and I'll be happy to oblige, k? Thanx!
Here goes...

1. The city and province of the town where you grew up, no quotation marks

(image from HERE)


2. The town where you currently reside

(image from HERE)


3. Your name, first and last, but no quotes

(image from HERE)


4. Your grandmother's name

(image from HERE)



5. Your favorite food

(image from HERE)


6. Your favourite drink

(image from HERE)


7. Your favourite smell

(image from HERE)


8. Your favourite song

(image from HERE)


Sure, the whole posting of pix is a bit of a hassle (have I mentioned I *h*a*t*e* dial-up?? and I made the mistake of copying the thumbnails instead of the actual pix... aarrgghh!!), but it was also very fun to see what pix would come up... A prime example being of course the bodybuilders pix that was so totally different I just *had* to choose that over any pix of the KL skyline, LOL!

And yes, in case you were wondering, I did indeed made it a point to be cryptic and not choose the "obvious" pix for stuff like fave smell and fave song. ;-)

Anyone interested in tagging themselves, knock yourselves out!
And do drop me a line with a link to your version, k?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...