Monday, April 03, 2006

Consistent?

In April 2004, I took "The Religion Test" on Tickle.com, and got the result of:

Unitarian Unversalist
(You are attracted to a religion that tolerates mixed beliefs about the existence of God and upholds the idea that there is something to be learned from every religion. You are open to a wide variety of religious and spiritual ideas. You are attracted to spiritual groups that are composed of typically open-minded and intellectual people who actively engage in individual exploration of many different spiritual truths.)


Then today, just about 2 years later, I took another test at beliefnet.com, since Dawn had pointed me in that direction. Guess what I got?
1. Unitarian Universalism (100%)


Heehehe :D When I read a bit more about this group, it really sounds like an "everything oso can!" type belief system. Haha, no worries, I am very well aware that if you are "too" open minded you brain might fall out :D Reason & moderation is (are?) key(s?) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...