Sunday, April 23, 2006

Last Saturday...

... was the first time in a long long time, in the two months I've been back, that IT DIDN'T RAIN AT ALL ANYTIME DURING THE DAY!!

In the evening, the sky was clear...

The setting sun draped its yellow rays across the land...

and the Telekom Tower and PETRONAS Twin Towers were glinting in the yellow light.

Of course my phone camera doesn't do it any justice.

But I'm posting it anyway.

A similar view, taken in the pink morning, HERE

Oh, and btw - BLOGGER SUCKS! Am trying to post this via flickr. BLOGGER SUCKS. Did i mention that BLOGGER SUCKS? :(

(UPDATE: I get THIS posted, then the previous two tries vis blogger appear in addition to this one. sigh. will delete those two. cheers!)

3 comments:

  1. Just wondering, what do you think of Blogger?


    heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems that a lot of people are complaining about Blogspot's service these days. Wanna try WP? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karl> heehehe not sure I've formed an opinion yet... NOT! heehehee

    SG> actually i've had no complaints about them for almost 2 years, but oh my, all of a sudden they've had two major slumps in service in about a month? grrrrrr!!! I may just "invest" in a proper place... would need to figure out the rebranding tho.. i'd choose something much nicer than "azlynne1972" :p

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...