Saturday, April 08, 2006

I wanna feel the wind in my face!

It really sux tht buildings here arent designed to "enjoy" the local weather!

it's storming like crazy outside, but ALL windows except da dinky bathroom ones have to be closed othrwise too much water/spray gets in.

so i am stuck in da stuffy apartment while it is just gloriously storming out there!

would be nice to get *some* of that wind & fresh air!

(btw typed ths on phone & accessed blogger via GPRS - jst to see jst how much of a hassle it is AND to avoid being online w physical phone line during ths magnificent storm!)

i like storms, can u tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...