Tuesday, April 25, 2006

it's raining!

... as usual... tho this time even tho it's been going on for hours, it's not a nasty storm with thunder and lightning. Just rain. wheeeeee!

Here's a refugee from the rain, perched on my "window sill". Taken from another storm, on another day, but no matter, still valid :p

And no thanx to it, I now have you don't. have. to live like a refugee going thru my head. Thanx, Tom Petty, you heartbreaker you! :p

Thanks too, cos for the past day or so, I've had these lyrics keep running thru me noggin:
    It's in the way you want me
    It's in the way you hold me
    The way you show me
    Just what love's made of
    It's in the way we make love

yep, that's Shania Twain's You've Got A Way. You think I've been in a sappy mood? Maybe... take a look at what song THAT dethroned?
    Moonlight lady
    Come along with me
    To the bright city lights,
    It's all right, 'cause tonight's on me.
Uh-huh.. Julio Iglesias' Moonlight Lady. It's that accent that makes this song so... memorable :p But what put it in my head in the first place? I suppose I heard it on the radio recently, and it just stuck? Who knows...

what I *do* know is wow does my train of thought go through uncharted territory sometimes :p

the mind really *is* a terrible thing to use!

(p/s: by the time I hunted down the lyrics links and am ready to post, the rain stopped. just so you know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...