Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Surfing @ Steven's?

Great Surfing Steven's, Batman!!

It's a sign of the times when a mamak shop provides wifi services.

This pic was taken at Steven's Corner at Pandan Indah.

Sure, you'd need to put up with the noise, and the heat, if you choose to surf here.

But parking (once you find it lah) is pretty cheap - free even, after 5pm or so. And with drinks costing RM1.2 (or RM5.5 if you want an ice blended thing) instead of RM10 at a Coffee Bean or Starbucks, the savings will add up!

I just have no idea if it's free or not, who's the service provider, etc etc etc... and I don't think the "waiters" would know if I were to ask them... gotta remember to ask the people in white shirts (higher up in the Steven's food chain) next time I'm there. Which may be this Sunday. With Rail. The poor stressed out gal. Hang in there gurrrrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...