Thursday, April 27, 2006

One of these days this PC is gonna get a tattoo!

I'll delay it as long as I can, but there's only so much I can do when I'm not the only user...

What am I talking about?


This:


Which leads to this:


Which, if selected, would result in this:


I feel so ... special!!

Is Malaysia is on par with the United States, Britain, New Zealand, Australia when it comes to having counterfeit Windows OS or something? Gotta be, since these 5 countries have the dubious honor of being the first batch worldwide to receive this update that would "tattoo" the fact that "this copy of windows is not genuine" on the bottom right corner of your PC screen, and have a random pop-up "nagulator" that will what else but nag you to "get the genuine product".

More about it here and here.

Long live Microsoft.

Not.

(NOTE: 3rd picture snitched from here)

3 comments:

  1. You think its time to switch to linux? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so dumb. Good thing they are not doing it in Italy (just kidding, I have a legal copy). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...