Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Links4u :-)

BUSTED! The most popular myths in science. Click next under the pic (u may need to scrol down a bit to see it). I've only seen a few and already know this is share-worthy! Knock yourselves out! :-)

On a related note, check out these "Amazing-But-True facts" that "have all been verified as possibly true in a parallel universe", including "To human taste buds, Zima is virtually indistinguishable from zebra urine". Haaahahahaaaa!

Right now I have a list of 30+ books I wanna read, somewhen, somehow, someday. For those who may be just a weeeeee bit *less* freaky than me, you might want to try this site out when you're wondering what book you should pick up from the local bookstore/library: funnily enough, it's called "What Should I Read Next?"

(plenty more where these came from, if u visit Linky & Dinky, or subscribe to their newsletter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...