Friday, April 21, 2006

The Yellow and Blue, Part 2

Remember my moaning about the room that is now "mine" in this new place?

The room with the IKEA-themed color scheme?

You don't? Then look HERE first lah, ok?

And compare that to this:

I will no longer unconsciously scowl and cringe upon entering the room!

Believe it or not, just painting the BLUE on the cupboards with [ivory] has toned down the LOUDNESS of the room dramatically!

There's still that one BLUE wall that's to be repainted, also to [ivory].

But man oh man, this is already oh so much better...

2 comments:

  1. Is that your room? I love the painting scheme...it's cool and hot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it really does look better! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...