Thursday, April 13, 2006

Guess Who #3a


lostblogsbadge_2This is part of the Grassroots Blogger Book Marketing Campaign. Thanks for reading & leaving your comments/guesses! And please don't forget to visit the other Lost Bloggers out there (see sidebar)!



Okay so it's gotta be like 3 in the morning...


... and I can't sleep. Or rather, I *was* sleeping, then i had this vivid dream.... it was the Sultan, my father : he was calling out to me, asking me to help him. Then he disappeared. It was freaky. Was it "just" a dream? Or a premonition? Something to do with the fear of the Japanese invading anytime? Or was it that funny-smelling chicken curry I had for dinner?

(*lynne*'s note: This was written in early December 1941)




misclostblogsWanna know what this is all about? Visit:

Visit the other Lost Bloggers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...