Saturday, April 15, 2006

I'm front!

.. wait, I mean, I'm back!

Speaking about "back" : mine's looking like I got totally abused :p went for a tradidional Chinese massage. The lady used "suction cups" on my left shoulder area - leaving large red circular welts. She also scraped most of my upper back. More ugly red welts. But they don't actually hurt. Okay, a little bit. But compared to how it looks, what I feel is nothing, LOL!

Hmmm, it's been a week without the "usual" blogging, have missed it!

Some catching up:

  1. That's some scary sh*t: body integrity identity disorder

  2. Check out the Nigerian E-Mail Conference! (H/T 45 Caliber Justice)

  3. Is there more to Mars than meets the eye? someone seems to think so.

  4. Killed-in-battle bodies of Templar Knights found. They *have* bodies of Knights at the Temple Church in London. I think the fuss is the "killed in action" concept. (H/T: Patrick Kelly) A related reference page from Wikipedia: Knights Templar and popular culture

  5. The kid's weight went up. By 1 kg. And he blames the cops who delivered a hamper of goodies?? *sigh*

  6. Friday was not just Good Friday. It was also the Tamil New Year (Varusha Pirappu), the Malayalees New Year (Vishu), the Sinhalese New Year (Aluth Avuruddha) and the Sikh New Year (Vaisakhi). Read more about these here.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...