Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Guess Who #2c


lostblogsbadge_2This is part of the Grassroots Blogger Book Marketing Campaign. Thanks for reading & leaving your comments/guesses! And please don't forget to visit the other Lost Bloggers out there (see sidebar)!



I'm feeling ...


I'm definitely feeling better than the last time I blogged.

It helps that the swamps surrounding Kuala Nerang are currently being drained. Yes, I wrote again requesting the funds, and somehow this time it got approved. I'll not speculate on the change of heart, I'm just thankful I got what I asked for.

I’m also feeling: exhausted. satisfied. and puzzled.

Exhausted because supervising the draining works, in the eternally hot and humid conditions, is, err, quite draining, pardon the pun!

Satisfied because while I may have failed to prevent my own wife's death, I am now helping prevent the death of hundreds of others' loved ones.

And puzzled because this picture of my wife's gravestone in the royal graveyard in Langgar, near Alor Star, comes out looking slightly weathered, as if captured by a lens a few decades in the future.

I wonder if it's something wrong with the camera?

Anyways - time to hit the hay.

Another draining day tomorrow. *grin!*

(*lynne*'s note: This was written in the early 1930's)




misclostblogsWanna know what this is all about? Visit:


Visit the other Lost Bloggers too!

5 comments:

  1. I'm sad to admit I've started "cheating" and trying to look up clues. I'm even more ashamed to admit I still can't figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still stumped, but I'm sure he's an important figure in M'sia's history, am I right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, yeah...keep talking. i'm listening.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...